Mak AD company is situated in the town of Gabrovo and is one of the oldest textile companies in Bulgaria. The company is specialized in the production of fabics and of uniforms and workwear.
The company disposes of a complete technological line and machinery for the preparation, the weaving and the fabric finishing of all kinds of woven fabrics:
- cotton and cotton type fabrics in different blends with polyester, polyamide, 100 percent polyamide or polyester fabrics in wide range of weights starting from 70 g/m2 to 400 g/m2 in different weavings- twill, satin, rib-stop
- finishing of the above-mentioned fabrics as unicolour or printed
- two or three layer fabrics with breathable membrane
- >high-visibility reflective fabrics according to standard EN 471, in 100% PES and PES/Co composition, starting from 140 up to 250 g/m2
- anti-static fabrics according to standards EN 1149 part 1 and 3 and EN 61340/5-1, in composition PES/Co/metal fibres or PES/Co/carbon, tested and approved in German institute STFI, produced by nano technology
- anti-bacterial bioactive fabrics in composition PES/Co, silver ions incorporated into the yarn structure by nano technology. This fabric guarantees permanent protection against bacteria. It is certified in the German institute “Hohenstein” and is licensed by trade mark “Trevira”
- high-tenacity polyamide ballistic fabrics in weights of 140 and 240 g/m2. There is an option for laminating . They are used for tactical, ballistic or bullet proof vests or backpacks where fabric strength is of extreme importance
The company is producing wide range of different styles and models of workwear. With its own sampling department it is possible to develop different models according to the customer’s demand, no matter what the fabrics or the styles are.